It would not be irrational if I say that this is the age of computer. The world of computers is changing so speedily that it becomes quite tough for the users to stay updated with each and every update or the issues that may come up while using the computers. There may be endless issues that users may face. To talk about the issue of automatic and frequent shut downs, it may cause further damage to your computer. To mention a few:
Loss of your crucial data
Permanent damage to the motherboard of your PC
Delayed work process etc.
There might be many reasons for such automatic shut down, however, to mention a few:
- Incompatible software or hardware
- Improper installation of software or hardware
- Presence of malicious software like malware, adware, viruses etc.
- Low disc space
- Increased CPU temperature etc.
The following tips may help you in avoiding the unwanted shut downs:
- Make sure that the hardware or software are properly installed or configured in your system
- Make sure that an antivirus is installed
- Make sure that the antivirus is updated well on time
- Make sure that you have enough RAM memory according to the size of the hard disc and the processor that you are using. You may use software like EazePro to maintain the disk space and faster PC speed.
- Make sure that the fan of your PC is working properly. Clean it and keep it away from any dust or fluff. If you observe that the fan is not enough to cool down your CPU then use a table fan.
- Run your system in safe mode to find out whether the problem is due to externally installed software or in the default program. Reboot your PC and press F8 button to operate your PC in safe mode.
If you still find that you are unable to find the resolution of the issue then take help of experts like Live PC Expert. Live PC Expert provides technical support for all software related issues in PC, Laptop and peripherals. You can contact us via 24X7 Live Chat or via Email support: email@example.com or via Toll Free UK: 1855-631-4215 USA: 1800-208-0798.